Tempest has a wide selection of blowers for fire fighting needs, including single speed, variable speed, belt and direct drive, gas and electric.
FOR MOR INFORMATION CLICK ON THUMBNAIL
Belt-Drive Power Blowers
The Tempest Belt-Drive Power Blower is the original PPV and still the best for fire department applications. Offering the stability, durability and reliability that emergency services require, the Tempest Belt- Drive is the “Cadillac” of PPV blowers.
- Engine sits lower in the frame, lowering center of gravity and improving stability.
- Belt helps absorb engine vibration to prevent “walking” during operation.
- Pulleys tuned to match engine horsepower and torque, maximizing performance.
Tempest Direct-Drive Power Blowers evolved from the Controlled Airstreams line of durable PPV blowers. Tempest Direct-Drive Blowers offer an ideal combination of value, performance and durability. All models feature an overhead valve engine that delivers reliability and performance.
- Honda GX or Briggs and Stratton OHV engines.
- Compact design for tight compartment spaces.
- Sizes from 16″ to 24″ to meet your specific application.
Tempest Basic Power Blowers are an economical option for users in need of a durable PPV blower that wonâ€™t strain their equipment budget. Basic Blowers are built with the same quality and workmanship as a premium Tempest Power Blower.
- Powered by 160cc Honda engine or 1hp electric motor.
- Optional wheel and handle kit to make transport fast and easy.
- Frame handles and lightweight design make the blower easy to lift.
VSX Variable Speed Blowers
The VSX Power Blower holds the highest AMCA certified airflow of any variable speed line. All models feature a 2.0hp motor. Intelligent drive can be programmed to match generator power and cord reel configuration. This Blower is not compatible with GFCI protected circuits.
VSM Variable Speed Blowers
The VSM Variable Speed Power Blower is an economical GFCI option. All models feature an easy-to-use rheostat speed control. Compact and light weight for tight compartments. This Blower will operate on GFCI protected circuit.
Single Speed Electric Blowers